Monday, April 27, 2009

What did you do during the weekend?

I went hiking on Mt. Gaya in Hapcheon.
It was so hard that I got pain in my legs..ㅠㅠ
There were many stairs as you see in the picture, so it made me exhausted..
It took about 5 hours to summit!!
Actually I wanted to see some flowers there, but it was too cold to see them.
My boyfriend and I are having hard time everytime when we use stairs..
Muscles are still stiff, so It causes pain...
Anyway, It was nice to work out for me~

What did you do on the weekend?
Did you have a good time~?^^

5 comments:

  1. Hi Ebru,
    How energetic you are. I usually go for an hour long walk every day but this weekend I followed a country road to see where it went and it took me three hours to find my way home. It was great to see the small village homes and gardens along the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I played with my nephew on Saturday. I really had happy time with him.
    So when he left me, I was so sad and my nephew cried.ㅠㅠ
    He also love me.
    On Sunday I went to see a movie named "Knowing"
    But I don't like that kind of movie.
    It describes the disaster and destruction of human being.
    I prefer funny and light and thoughtless movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi~~ cute and pretty Ebru~~^^
    As you know~ I remain in the doom room. To be honest, I can't tell how I spent last weekend. There wasn't nothing special~~!! But I am anticipating this weekend~~!! I am going to get out of here, and take a trip~~!! Please ask me after this weekend passed^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Last Saturday, I slept for a long time.
    In these days, I couldn't take a rest.
    On last Sunday, I met my boyfriend, had dinner toghether.
    I had a lot, such as Tangsooyuk(탕수육) and Jajangmyun(짜장면).
    I got weight.ㅜ.ㅜ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh you and I had same topic.
    As I said I spend much time to dating during weekend.
    So sometimes I feel sorry for my parent.^^;
    You and your boyfriend looks really good like match made heaven.

    ReplyDelete