Monday, April 20, 2009

Do you like sea food?

Last Sunday, I went to Pohang for diving.
And I caught many sea squirts(멍게) and some sea slugs(해삼).
It's really exciting to catch them yourself!!!
Sea squirts are stuck to rocks so strongly that you can't take them off easily.
And they are not that red inside sea because of lack of sunlight.
After diving, I ate them with my boyfriend~^^
I can't forget the specific smell from sea squirts..

Whenever I go diving, I can eat lots of raw fish!
So I can't stop falling in love with sea and diving~~

Anyway, I wonder if you like sea food.^^

3 comments:

  1. WoW!!
    Amazing!!
    Did you dive into the sea??
    ^---------^
    Maybe U can swim well!!
    In my case, without lifejacket I never swim in sea.
    Anyway I love rawfish including shshi.
    Especially, I love shrimp and crab.
    We can enjoy with seafood as a class in sometime.
    ^---------------------^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes~~ I love sea foods~~~
    When I was young I hated sea squirts and sea slugs. Those are really ungry and weird. But now I'm grown up and I have adult's appetite^^
    When I went to 여수 I had soju with sea squirts, sea slugs and oysters. You remind me that memory..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ebru,
    How wonderful that you actually catch your own fish. I think so many people would starve if they couldn't buy their food at the suppermarket.

    ReplyDelete